- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We will NOT share the email and contact information with anybody. We will not spam.
- We will occasionally send flyers and special promotions from jandhyala pickles . and our own other businesses.
- Email Marketing (if applicable): With your Permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products updates, promotions and other updates. (We will send you the email updates of New Products/Services of our store.
- We will remind you the Important Occassions,Festivals,Seasonal Rituals like Karthika Maasam etc., and Special Days/Utsavams at Famous Sacred Temples periodically).
Please mark "Not Spam" on your mail to get regular updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you have given your consent to us for collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org